President & Founder
As Founder/President at Decibel Blue, Diane Eichler brings more than 25 years’ experience in branding, marketing, advertising and public relations on both the client and agency side. Diane launched her career in Los Angeles working at acclaimed design agency COY. She moved to Toyota Motor Sales as a Director of Marketing and then was the agency lead for the North American launch of the Toyota Celica, Spyder and ECHO.
Diane’s industry experience has only continued to expand: Real Estate, Technology, Banking and Finance, Healthcare and Wellness, Non-Profit, Education, Automotive, Sports and Entertainment, Telecommunications, QSR, Retail, Law, Broadcasting and Hospitality. As the Director of Communications for Realty Executives International, she supervised teams in the development of internal communications and media relations campaigns. As Director of Client Services at SHR Perceptual Management, she worked closely on the branding of the agency’s marquee accounts including Andre Agassi, Apple and Alaska Airlines.
Throughout her career, Diane has been recognized by her peers and industry member organizations. Awards include:
- 2017, PRSA Silver Pick Award – A Taste of Colorado
- 2016, PRSA Copper Anvil Award – Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- 2016, PRSA Copper Anvil Award – NextCare Urgent Care
- 2014, Ragan and PR Daily – Ace Award – Top National Integrated Communication Agency
- 2010, OBIE (Outdoor Advertising Association of America) Award Finalist – My Sister’s Attic Campaign
- 2007, Phoenix American Marketing Association PRiSM Award for Best Outdoor Campaign – Centerpoint Condominiums
- 2006, National Ski Areas Association – Best Overall Marketing Campaign for Telluride Ski and Golf Resort
- 2004, National Telly Award, Best Commercial, Oscar De la Renta, “Oscar de la Renta Home for Century”
- 2004, National Telly Award, Best Commercial, Rooms to Go, “American Gothic”
- Featured in PRINT, Communication Arts, Denver Business Journal and GRAPHIS publications
Diane actively participates in philanthropic initiatives including participation with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s Rocky Mountain Chapter, HomeAid Colorado, The Heard Museum, Suns 88 Charities, Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce, Planned Parenthood, Denver BASICS, Sojourner Center and Phoenix Art Museum.
Diane is a member of Public Relations Society of America’s Counselors Academy, a network of industry-leading senior-level PR agency owners, and Public Relations Boutiques International. She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Scripps College in Claremont, California.
In her spare time, she enjoys travel, playing with her circus dog, running, and learning all there is to know about Airstreams.
Client experience includes:
- Amazing Lash Studio
- Andre Agassi/Steffi Graf
- Baskin- Robbins
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Coca-Cola Company
- Coldwell Banker
- Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Elements Massage
- Fairmont Hotels
- Floyd’s 99 Barbershop
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- Kentwood Real Estate
- Local Motors
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles
- Nationwide Vision
- NextCare Urgent Care
- Oscar de la Renta
- Procter & Gamble
- Pulte Homes
- Quarles & Brady
- Realty Executives International
- Telluride Ski and Golf Resort
- Toyota Motor Sales
- Tuft & Needle
- WellBiz Brands